Before submitting a request, please read through the following solutions to common problems and frequently asked questions.
Solutions to Common Problems
I am having trouble with:
- Downloading My Purchased eBook(s)
Obtaining My Registration Code
Each account has a unique registration code to unlock all the ebooks purchased through that account. Once an ebook has been downloaded onto an iSilo-supported device, it can be unlocked using this unique registration code.
In order to obtain a copy of your registration code:
Linking to the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version (EEHBRV)
To take advantage of the linking feature from our ebooks to the EEHBRV, you will need to:
- Verify that the ebook file that you wish to link and the EEHBRV are in the same directory (folder).
- Verify that the EEHBRV file is named "Holy Bible Recovery Version.pdb" and NOT "Holy_Bible_Recovery_Version.pdb" or any other alternative.
Registration Code for the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version (EEHBRV)
First verify you have the upgraded version titled "Holy Bible Recovery Version.pdb". If you have the correct file the problem you have encountered may be due to one of four reasons:
- You may be using your iSilo™ registration code to unlock the EEHBRV.
- You may be using your new registration code (provided from this site) on an older copy of the EEHBRV file.
- You may be using an old registration code on the new copy of the EEHBRV file.
- You may be entering your new registration code in the new file with trailing spaces.
In order to ensure that you are using the right code with the right file please do the following:
- Sign in to your account and click on My Registration Code under My Account on the top menu. There you will see your current registration code for all your ebook purchases.
- Delete all previous versions of the EEHBRV file from your device. (We recommend that you do this manually. If you download the new file expecting it to overwrite the old one, this may not work.) If you are using an iPhoneOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), you may need to delete the old file through a computer (please see www.isilo.com/iPhone/iSilo/).
- Download the new file by Signing in to your account, clicking on Get My eBooks under My Account on the top menu, and clicking on the "Holy Bible Recovery Version.pdb" link. Please note that not all mobile devices are able to download files directly from our website. You may need to download the file to a computer (PC or MAC) and then transfer the file to your device. For further help and instructions see Using My eBooks under My Account or use the help page on the iSilo website at: www.isilo.com/support/faq.htm.
- After the new file has been transferred to your device, open the new document in iSilo™ and use the registration code obtained in step 1 to unlock the Bible, ensuring that there are no trailing spaces when the code is entered (copying and pasting the code directly may help).
Questions Regarding Discontinuation of eBooks for iSilo
What should I do now that LSM is no longer producing new eBooks for iSilo?
You may continue to use iSilo for your previous eBook purchases for as long as iSilo continues to work on your device. However, you should consider making your purchases of new LSM eBooks on a different platform.
Will I continue to receive support on how to use iSilo to read my iSilo eBooks?
LSM plans to provide limited email assistance on devices where iSilo still works as expected until the end of December 2020.
How do you know that there are no plans for iSilo to receive further updates?
We contacted DC & Co. (the developer of the iSilo™ reader), who informed us that they had no further plans to update iSilo.
Where can I purchase new ebooks from LSM?
LSM will continue to provide new ebooks on other platforms including Google Play Books and Kindle. Please see lsm.org/epubs for more information.
Can I transfer my iSilo ebooks to another reader?
Although LSM provides ebooks on various reading platforms, ebooks for iSilo cannot be used or transferred to other platforms.
Does LSM offer discounts on eBooks sold on other platforms based on eBook purchases made for iSilo?
LSM does not offer such discounts.
Do LSM eBooks on other platforms link to the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version (EEHBRV) on each platform as do the iSilo ministry eBooks to the EEHBRV on iSilo?
Unfortunately, they do not, and that is the only reason that LSM has continued to develop eBooks for iSilo until now. This is a unique feature found only on the iSilo reader. LSM is actively exploring ways to provide linkage to the EEHBRV from our ministry publications on other platforms. Please pray for this. Until then, that linkage will still work among iSilo LSM eBooks for as long as the iSilo reader works on your devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the ebooks from this website work on my device?
Our ebooks and the Electronic Edition of the Recovery Version of the Holy Bible require iSilo™. Hence, if iSilo™ can be installed on your device, our ebooks will work. Please visit www.isilo.com to see if iSilo™ can be installed on your device.
How can I obtain Chinese electronic versions of Living Stream Ministry publications?
Please visit https://www.twgbr.org.tw/pages/app for more information on Chinese ebooks.
How do I purchase publications for someone else on my account?
Our website does not support multiple users on one account. In order to purchase ebooks for another person, please have them make an account in their name and then make the purchases through their account.
How do I obtain an electronic version of Hymns?
At this time, Living Stream Ministry does not provide an electronic version of its hymnal. Regrettably, we have no firm plans to make the hymnal available in an electronic format, since we are unable to acquire the copyright permissions to reproduce some of the hymns in an electronic format. All present electronic versions of the LSM hymnal in circulation have been created without the permission of LSM. All our available ministry ebooks for iSilo™ may be purchased on this website (see eBooks to see titles available or sign in to your account and select Purchase eBooks).