Contact LSM for Help on ePublications
Before submitting a request, please read through the following solutions to common problems.
(Click on an issue to expand the solution)
I have followed the instructions on the “Getting Started” page, but I am still having trouble with:
+ Downloading My Purchased ePublication(s)
- From my smartphone’s web browser:
Not all smartphone web browsers are able to download files directly from our website. We recommend that you download the files first to a computer (PC or Mac) and then transfer the files to your smartphone.
For help with transferring the downloaded files from your computer onto your smartphone, please view iSiloTM’s help page (www.isilo.com/support/faq.htm).
- From my iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch):
In order to download purchased publications onto your iOS device, you will need to do the following:
- Open iSilo.
- If you have a publication open, tap "Doc list" in the bottom left-hand corner. If you do not have a publication open, go to the next step.
- Tap the "..." button in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap "Download" in the menu that appears.
- Tap "URL."
- On the screen that appears, replace "http://www.isilo.com/iPhone/iSilo/" with "www.lsm.org/epubs" and tap "Done."
- Sign into your account at www.lsm.org/epubs.
- In the left-hand pane of the page that appears after logging into your account, click "Get My ePublications."
- On the page that appears, tap "
.pdb," and the download should start. (You may be prompted to designate a location for your saved files [e.g., in /Downloads or /iSilo]. Be sure to remember which location you select.)
- Once the download is complete, tap "Done" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the screen that appears, tap "Device" and select the folder you designated in step 9.
- Proceed to tap on the file and enter your registration code.
Note: If these steps do not work, please be sure that you are not using your regular web browser (Safari) to attempt to download the files instead of the iSilo inbuilt browser. Please follow the above steps again carefully, ensuring that you are in iSilo when doing so.
- From my computer:
A copy of any publication that you purchase will be available for download by logging in to your account at www.lsm.org/epubs and clicking on the “Get My ePublications” link on the left hand pane. There are two methods for downloading your purchased publications:
- To download a single publication:
- Click on the title of the publication that you wish to download.
- Save the file to a location on your computer that you will remember.
- To download multiple publications at once:
- Click on the “Download Multiple Publications” link at the top of the page.
- Click on the check box that corresponds to the publication or category title(s) that you wish to download.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A new window will appear with two documents.
- The first file is a ZIP file titled “YourFirstname_YourLastname_Files.zip,” containing all the titles that you selected for download. Save this zip file to your computer and then extract its contents to a location on your computer that you will remember.
- The second file is an index file titled “YourFirstname_YourLastname_Index.pdb” that links to all the titles obtained from step “b” above.
Please note that this index file will function properly only if all of your individual publication files retain their original names and reside in the same folder together with the index file.
- To download a single publication:
+ Obtaining My Registration Code
Each account has a unique registration code to unlock all the purchased ePublications on that account. Once a publication has been downloaded onto an iSilo-supported device, it can be unlocked using this registration code.
In order to obtain a copy of your registration code:
- Log in to your account at www.lsm.org/epubs and
- Click on the “Email My Registration Code” link on the left hand pane to have a copy of your registration code sent to your email.
+ Linking to the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version
+ Registration Code for the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version
If you have upgraded your copy of the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version by following the instructions on the Holy Bible Recovery Version Migration Help page, the problem you have encountered may be due to one of four reasons:
- You may be using your iSiloTM registration code to unlock the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version,
- You may be using your new registration code (obtained from www.lsm.org/epubs) on an older copy of the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version file,
- You may be using an old registration code on the new copy of the Electronic Edition of the Holy Bible Recovery Version file, or
- You may be entering your new registration code in the new file with trailing spaces.
In order to ensure that you are using the right code with the right file please do the following:
- Log on to your account at www.lsm.org/epubs and click on the “Email My Registration Code” link on the left hand pane. The registration code that you receive in your email is your new registration code.
- Delete all previous versions of the “Holy Bible Recovery Version.pdb” file from your device. (We recommend that you do this manually. If you download the new file expecting it to overwrite the old one, this may not work.) If you are using an iPhoneOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), you may need to delete the old file through a computer (please see www.isilo.com/iPhone/iSilo/).
- Download the new file by logging in to your account at www.lsm.org/epubs, clicking on the “Get My ePublications” link on the left hand pane, and clicking on the “Holy Bible Recovery Version.pdb” link. Please note that not all mobile devices are able to download files directly from our web page. You may need to download the file to a computer (PC or MAC) and then transfer the file to your device using one of the methods suggested at www.isilo.com/support/faq.htm.
- After the new file has been transferred to your device, open the new document in iSiloTM and use the registration code obtained in step 1 to unlock the Bible, ensuring that there are no trailing spaces when the code is entered (copying and pasting the code directly from the email received may help).
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Will the electronic publications available on this website work on my device?
Our electronic publications and the Electronic Edition of the Recovery Version of the Holy Bible require iSiloTM. Hence, if iSiloTM can be installed on your device, our publications will work. Please visit www.isilo.com to see if iSiloTM can be installed on your device.
+ How can I obtain Chinese versions of Living Stream Ministry ePublications?
Please visit www.twgbr.org.tw/twgbr/model_index.cfm?CONSULATENO=16 for more information on Chinese Versions of our electronic publications.
+ How do I purchase items for someone else on my account?
Our www.lsm.org/epubs website does not support multiple users on one account. In order to purchase items for another person, please have them make an account in their name and then make the purchases through their account.
+ How do I obtain an electronic version of Hymns?
At this time, Living Stream Ministry does not provide an electronic version of its hymnal. Regrettably, we have no firm plans to make the hymnal available in an electronic format, since we are unable to acquire the copyright permissions to reproduce some of the hymns in an electronic format. All present versions of the LSM hymnal in circulation have been created without permission of LSM. All our available electronic ministry publications for iSiloTM may be purchased at www.lsm.org/epubs.